VFW Membership Application

I do attest that I am a citizen or national of the United States of America, that I have honorably served or am currently serving in the U.S. Armed Forces, and that I have served overseas in a foreign conflict. For more detailed information, click here.
I understand that I am applying for a membership with the VFW as a member-at-large, and that I may later request a transfer to a local Post if I choose.

Personal Information

- -

Are you or have you ever been a member of Student Veterans of America (SVA)? *